Easter Features April 21st
- Prime Rib Ravioli with demi-gloss butter sauce
- Braised Lamb Risotto with mint herb oil
- Steelhead Trout over smoked cauliflower puree with pickled beets and greens with a Cambrian chili shrimp butter
- Strawberry Cobbler finished with vanilla sugar
*Limited Availability. Menu is subject to change.
Trattoria is an Italian word used to describe a casual, family-owned restaurant. The goal is to share generations of recipes with friends and family. Damian & Trina Mandola’s sense of family is the inspiration for Trattoria Lisina. Located on the grounds of The Mandola Estate & Vineyard in Driftwood, Texas, you will feel like you have been transported to the countryside of Italy. You are just 20 minutes to Tuscany.
- Sunday – 11am – 9pm
- Monday – CLOSED
- Tues – Thurs – 4pm – 9pm
- Fri – Sat – 11am – 10pm
- P// 512-894-3111
- F// 512-894-3113
- E// firstname.lastname@example.org
The Mandola Estate and Trattoria Lisina offer a variety of venues for your special occasion. We will help you envision and create the party of your dreams. For memorable functions, we have several options.