~ Veal Saltimbocca (Prosciutto wrapped stuffed with sage) with Marsala sauce and patate puree
~Quattro Formaggi Ravioli with a sage cream sauce
~Seafood Risotto with Pachino sauce
~Prosciutto-wrapped Bronzino over swiss chard, polenta, toasted pine nuts and lemon butter
~Wood fire grilled New York Strip with grilled asparagus and a red wine butter sauce
ANTIPASTI E INSALATE
TORTA di GRANCHIO
- Jumbo lump crab cake. Roasted red & green bell peppers, seasoned breadcrumbs, ravigote sauce.
- // 18
- Rustic bread, grilled then rubbed with garlic. Drizzled with Mandola Brothers extra virgin olive oil.
- // 5
ANTIPASTI E SALUMI MISTI
- A selection of cured meats & cheeses, served with traditional Italian style marinated vegetables
- // 18
FRITTELLE AI CARCIOFI
- Artichoke fritters. Pepperoncini maionese, spicy marinara
- // 12
- Veal, beef & pork, herbs, spices, Grana Padano. Served with marinara & garlic bread
Fried calamari, pepperoncini maionese & spicy marinara
Add shrimp //8
Insalata Di Asparigi
- Grilled asparagus, mixed lettuce, sun dried tomato & basil pesto, goat cheese, balsamic vinaigrette
- Seasonal tomatoes, burrata & fresh basil drizzled with Mandola Brothers extra virgin olive oil & a balsamic reduction.
- // 14
Mixed greens with fresh vegetables, tossed in balsamic vinaigrette
- Caesar salad with focaccia croutons
- Add to any salad:
- Grilled chicken // 5
- Grilled shrimp or scallops // 8
Vegan & Gluten Sensitive Pizza Crust // 3
Baby portabella mushrooms, caramelized onions & goat cheese
Marinara, homemade fresh mozzarella, basil & Mandola Brothers extra virgin olive oil
PROSCIUTTO E RUCHETTA
Fontina, prosciutto, arugula, lemon vinaigrette &
- // 16
- Mozzarella, capocollo, Sicilian fennel sausage, roasted red bell peppers & red onion
- // 17
- Gluten Sensitive Pasta // 2
- *Not available for Lasagne
LASAGNE ALLA BOLOGNESE
- Homemade pasta, layered with Bolognese ragu & balsamella
- // 18
FETTUCCINE CON PROSCIUTTO E FUNGHI
- Homemade egg pasta tossed with cream, prosciutto, mushrooms, peas, scallions & Grana Padano.
- // 16
- add grilled chicken // 5
- add grilled scallops or shrimp // 8
Taglierini alla portofino
- Thin, homemade pasta with sautéed scallops, shrimp & spinach, tossed in lemon butter.
- // 24
Pasta alla nino
- Tito's Handmade Vodka, San Marzano tomatoes, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, cream, butter & Grana Padano
- // 16
- Veal shank braised with aromatic vegetables, white wine & tomato, served with Grana Padano mashed potatoes.
- // 29
- Pan roasted chicken, with a white wine lemon sauce, served with roasted zucchini & carrots
- // 24
BISTECCA ALLA FIORENTINA
- 16oz Prime Angus ribeye, wood fire grilled, served with Grana Padano mashed potatoes.
- // 38
COSTATa DI MAIALE
- Grilled Berkshire pork chop, cherry mostarda, served with creamy polenta & crispy brussels sprouts.
- // 30
FILETTO al MARSALA con Funghi
- 8 oz. beef filet, wood fire grilled with a Marsala wine & mushroom sauce, served with grilled asparagus.
- // 40
PETTO d'ANATRA ARROSTO
- Crispy duck breast over mascarpone polenta cakes with a cranberry salsa.
- // 28
- Creamy polenta with mascarpone & Grana Padano.
MELANZANE alla PARMIGIANA
- Baked eggplant with marinara, Italian breadcrumbs, Grana Padano & fresh mozzarella.
- Crispy brussels sprouts with pancetta & chili flakes.
- Grana Padano & garlic mashed potatoes
- // 9
asparai alla griglia
- Grilled asparagus, extra virgin olive oil.
- // 10
zucchini e carote arrosto
- Roasted zucchini & carrots.
- // 9
- A scoop of vanilla gelato doused with a shot of hot espresso.
- Sicilian style “drop” doughnuts, dusted with cinnamon sugar & served with honey & pastry cream.
- Venetian trifle, made with ladyfingers, sweetened mascarpone cheese, espresso, rum, shaved chocolate & cocoa powder
VIN SANTO e CANTUCCI
- A traditional Tuscan dessert wine, served with almond biscotti for dipping.
GELATI e SORBETTI
- Homemade Italian style ice cream or sorbet. Ask your server for today’s selection or take a look in our dipping cabinet.
TORTA CIOCCOLATO CON CARAMELLO
- Sicilian sea salted caramel between layers of decadent chocolate cake
- // 10
*In order to accommodate all our guests, we are unable to split checks of 7 or more. Thank you for your understanding.
Chef/Owner Damian Mandola uses the finest ingredients to create a seasonal menu of Italian classics. Handmade pasta, house cured meats, sauces simmering for hours, fresh local produce arriving daily and seafood specialties- these are the labors of love that are found in the kitchen of Trattoria Lisina. Our friends are invited to take part in the action at the kitchen bar, a front row seat to our bustling line. Watch as hand stretched pizze are loaded into a wood burning oven, steaks are grilled over an open flame, and pasta is cooked to a perfect al dente. For those who like a little action with their lasagne, this is the best seat in the house.